RM PhD MPsych
Consulting every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 4/1/17
Eligible to provide Medicare services
Heather has an extensive background in midwifery, maternal-infant health, women’s health, perinatal wellbeing/mental health, and primary health.
Caring, sensitive, professional help for women and their families:
- Fertility/infertility issues
- Psychological preparation for labour and birth
- Perinatal anxiety and/or depression
- Pregnancy, labour/birth, postpartum trauma
- Unexpected outcomes
- Grief/loss in pregnancy, birth or postpartum
- Other mental health issues/concerns around pregnancy and postpartum (for example, mood disorders, stress, distress, coping, adjustment)
- Perinatal post-traumatic stress disorder
- Parent-infant attachment/relationship issues
- Psychology support for doulas, midwifery students, midwives, maternal-infant nurses, and perinatal mental health nurses.