I’m the mother of two beautiful boys, with my home in the Adelaide Hills.
I have a bachelor of speech pathology, a graduate diploma in social science (child development) and a bachelor of business.
I’ve combined parenting and work in my private practice since 2005.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss speech pathology for your child.
About my practice…
- My speech pathology practice is offered to children in a clinic and in schools.
- Sessions vary from 30-45 minutes and can be offered weekly or fortnightly, depending on the needs of the child.
- Speech pathology is claimable through private health insurance. Medicare can also assist in some cases.
- The child’s teachers and school support staff can benefit from an in-school service by me being present and available to discuss the child’s progress.
- Communication with parents is conducted via phone calls and regular notes or meetings (on request). In this way I can ensure that everyone understands the student’s needs and works together to help the child progress.
- I make therapy fun for the children (most of the time!) as they are offered a range of activities and choices using a variety of computer programs as well as worksheets and games.